1. The fantastic Daphne Guinness in Alexander McQueen / 2. Taylor Swift in J.Mendel
3. Christina Ricci in & with Zac Posen / 4. Jessica Stam in Tommy Hilfiger (yeah I know...)
5. Salma Hayek in Alexander McQueen / 6. Miranda Kerr in Marchesa
7. Hailee Steinfeld in Stella McCartney / 8. Ashley Olsen in Christian Dior
9. Florence Welsh & Stefano Pilati in Yves Saint Laurent / 10. Hilary Rhoda in Alexander McQueen
11. Rihanna in Stella McCartney / 12. Stella McCartney in Stella McCartney
13. Emma Roberts in Michael Kors / 14. Mia Wasikowsa in Thakoon
15. Amber Valletta in Stella McCartney / 16. Cara Delevigne & Douglas Booth in Burberry
17. Jennifer Lopez in Gucci / 18. Isabel Lucas in Louis Vuitton
19. Shalom Harlow in Marchesa / 20. Alexa Chung in Christopher Kane
I was disapointed to see so few McQueen gowns and also disapointed in Alexa Chung, who seemed to have dressed for a Cocktail Party (or a normal night out as far as I`m concerned...). Alexa would have looked gorgeous in a beige Valentino dress or Vintage Marchesa or Chanel.
I would have picked Daphne Guinness McQueen feather dress for myself.
Oh, and I`m shocked Tommy Hilfiger made a dress so pretty I had to feature it in my blog! *ARGH*
Who was your favourite and who made a bad choice? Which of these gowns had you worn yourself?