Celebrate Valentines!

Create a little Valentines Happiness!
A Valentines Pocket Place Mat for your Friends and Family!
A POLKA DOT Place mat for all the essentials,
 including a Valentines Love Note!
Approximate size:  20" X 13"

(A Pocket for Silverware)
I made my placemats from Fabric Scraps.
I was inspired by Natalie from Hideaway Girl-"Use what I have kick".
I don't go all out for Valentines,
 but I love to celebrate the Seasons and Holidays with family!

(Pockets are on both sides of place mat)
A Pocket for Dinner Napkin along with a Valentines card or LOVE note.
Add candles, sprinkles of beads, red rick rack, candy hearts, paper hearts, doilys, 
along with a FAVORITE Valentine's MEAL!
You may remember the Candles from a previous Christmas post.
As I've said before, I LOVE Red and White Polka Dots (fabric, candles, dishes etc.)
  Great for many Holidays and Celbrations:  Valentines, Birthdays, 4th of July and Christmas!


Place Mats are reversible for Birthdays too!
Pattern coming soon!
Love Is In The Air!

Fabrics by: Timeless Treasure, Holly Holderman, Riley Blake

Happy Valentines!
Enjoy!

PS. I'm happy to be back!
I've been to the happiest place on earth...DISNEYLAND!
We've been celebrating three Birthdays in our family!
It's tradition to celebrate in Disneyland.
The lines are minimal this time of year, the weather is warm!
California Screamin was screaming Fun!

One little girl was pretty EXCITED to finally be 48+ inches tall!
I don't have enough fingers to count how many times we went on this
CRAZY AND FUN RIDE!

Happy Trails!