Red and White Polka Dots With Cherries On Top


Meet the adorable Miss Alani!

I have a weakness for aprons, especially children's aprons! I guess you could say, I have a lot of weaknesses! One weakness that has taken over is FABRIC-- so many fabrics, so little time!

My list of projects to finish just keep growing and growing more each day! One project that keeps slipping away is CLEAN and ORGANIZE my sewing room! I walk into my sewing room to CLEAN and ORGANIZE and walk back out with a red and white polka dot with cherries on top apron!


I will tackle my sewing room this week, or maybe not! I have more polka dots sitting on my cutting board! It's so hard to clean and organize when there are so many adorable fabrics and projects staring at you along with a love to CREATE! Does anyone else have this problem? (The funny thing is, I can't find anything when I clean and organize my sewing room anyway. It's kindof like, I can't function when the house is quiet and everyone is gone. )

Stay tuned for more projects and aprons coming soon to my etsy shop!