Children's Sketch and Draw Tag Along Wallet



Sew What's new?



Fill your wallet with notebooks, stickers, markers, colored pencils, chapstick, tissues etc.

I started making these fun little childrens wallets a few days ago. Of course, I had a lot of input from my little daughter. We added plastic fabric lining under the crayons, along with a handle, a few flowers and mini composition books.

These wallets are great for on the go, Easter baskets, Birthdays, travel, doctor appointments and so on! They are super cute for kids! My daughter would like to make one for everybody in her kindergarten class! We settled on taking one for show and tell.

The pattern is from Jennifer Casa, a great tutorial pattern with permission to sale on etsy.

I will be making more of these fun little wallets for boys and girls coming soon to my etsy.

Have a happy creative day!
I'm joining Creations by kara.