Sew What's new for Christmas?


Deck The Halls of Home with JOY! Delicious cupcakes, zero calories! My sewing room/craft room is feeling like the NORTH POLE! Cheers to Christmas Fabric! I love creating the cupcake bags and Tote bags and children's apron for special little ones. The aprons are so fun and REVERSIBLE! My daughter loves to play in her apron. It always brings a smile!


I love the new Holiday/Christmas fabrics! My favorites: Be Merry by My Mind's Eye(Riley Blake Designs), Quilt soup for Henry glass fabrics, Moda, Michael Miller, Ice Cream Polka Dots!
These are just a few of many! There is something magical about Christmas Fabric!



I have created new Mother/Daughter aprons in my etsy shop! They are fun, festive and welcome the Holidays with smiles!



The Riley Blake collection is so CUTE! I love the polka dots and the snowmen are such happy little guys! Now, if we could just get some snow in the southwest! Today, my little daughter was pretending that it was snowing outside. I think she noticed the snowmen and couldn't help herself! She even got out her warm winter jacket!