Kreativ Blogger Award


Thank you for the Kreativ Blogger Award!
Cheers to Tr.clate creations for nominating me! Tr.Clate creations is a wonderful blog with great ideas and a super nice host who is beautiful inside and out!

I am passing this blog award to Julie Harward! A mother of 8 children and grandmother to 19. She is so uplifting in her thougts and always has something creative, yummy and happpy to share!

Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

OK, here goes (seven things about yourself that people may not know about you).
1. I have a twin brother named Brent! ( I am 45 minutes older, that has always been important)
2. I have braces until next August! Better late then never!
3. I have four sons and two daughters, they are the sunshine in my life!
4. I love Christmas Trees!
5. I won $2000.00 in a scrapbook contest! (I was dancing on the kitchen counter when I won)
6. I'm going through a mid-life crisis, just kidding! I just cut my hair short (10 inches)
7. I have 10 gold fish