Welcome Friday!

Cheers to FRIDAY! It's time to celebrate! Jump In and Come along for the ride! Who doesn't love a Fireplace or Mantel to embellish with Home Treasures and celebrations of FALL!
I have always had a great LOVE for Fireplaces! It takes me back to Home Sweet Home! There is something magical about a glowing fireplace, especially when its cold outside!

I have always been fascinated with the different looks of Fireplaces and Elevations that can be CREATED!

Mantels also look great in the Kitchen!



These last few pictures were taken from the Davis County Parade Of Homes in Utah! I know we've been there before, but I can't pass these up!

Since Fall is approaching, I'm sure many of you are getting out the Fall Decor and re-decorating your Fireplace Mantels! If you have visited my home, you will see my love for Fireplaces, which is pretty comical considering where I live!



What are you doing to your Fireplace for Fall? I am currently working on my fireplaces!
Deck the Fireplaces with JOY!