Fall into Green Apples, Sunflowers and Candy Canes!


So SIMPLE to CREATE!

Here's the Recipe! Easy as Apple Pie!
Ingredients: One large clear glass container
15-20 green apples(artificial) depending on size of glass container
Wide Floral Decorative Ribbon, I used bright ORANGE !
10-12 Sunflowers
Place Green Apples in Glass Container, tuck the sunflower stems into the green apples, arrange in a circular design. You can add tall sticks and other fall floral stems. I kept mine simple. The ideas are endless! (Save your 40% coupon for the glass container!)
The best part: You can use your glass container and green apples for the up and coming Holidays! Last year, I found long tall candy canes from Walmart. I tied ribbons around the candy canes and brightened up the glass container with ribbon and decorated my Dining Room with a Candy Cane theme! I was lucky to have this candy cane quilt that I made a few years ago! I love to decorate with quilts! I have a glass top over my table so I can use my quilts to change with the seasons. It is also great with kids!
Deck The Halls Of HOME with JOY!
Stay Tuned I will be showing more Bountiful Harvest Floral Arrangements this week!