Deck The Windows!


Let The Sunshine In! In this kids bathroom, the colors are so bright and cheery! I love the window treatment, this room would make anyone SMILE! Stay tuned for a nursery that goes with this room-- soon to come!

Small touches of antique linen in a bedroom create a femine atmosphere.Turn A Table Runner into a valance! Sew ribbon loops to the top of the runner to create curtain tabs!

Window Traetments with a lot of dimension, texture and color add a lot of personality and charm to a room!

I love window treatments with clips, they are so easy! I made some in my Laundry room/craft room. I will post them soon!


I like the clean straight lines and simplicity of these windows. I'm going to do something similar in my Living Room! I'm posting these picutures as inspiration! I will post more pictures when I get mine done! I am also in the process of finishing my Dining Room windows!

What I love about a great window treatment is the fabric! My "Home Idea Boook" has been a great resource for me. I have several files in a very large binder. When I find something I like, I put it in a sheet protecter and save it for future projects! "Deck the Halls of Home with Joy!"