Quarterly Ornament report

I've been bad. I've been stitching and not posting here and then yesterday found I couldn't, so I want to thank Nicki for the renewed invite she sent me (THANKS NICKI). I am trying to do an ornament a month all year and so far so good. As a non-serious stitcher, I'm inspired by all the talent I see here and with each ornament I see, I find myself saying "I want to stitch that one."


MARCH: Christmas Basket Ornament/Theron Traditions(JCS orn1999). One Anchor thread over two made this a major quickie.





FEBRUARY: Winter's Eve/Country Cottage Needleworks (JCSorn2006) Changes galore and I plan to stitch it two more times, all different. The trim on my own house is raspberry and all my moons are blue because I used to have a website called "Once in a Blue Moon"


JANUARY: Spruce Fob/Heart's Content Kit. I'm not sold on this being an ornament just yet, but we'll see.