A Magical Disney Cruise


Hello! I'm back! I've been happily at sea with my family for the past 10 days on a Disney Cruise! It was an amazing trip! We started our journey from Cape Canaveral, Florida. We visited Key West, Florida, Cozumel-Mexico, Grand Cayman Islands and our last stop Castaway Cay.


We were held up at Castaway Cay for an extra 24 hours due to weather conditions. It was great! One extra day of Disney Fun! We were fortunate to be able to change our flights back home with no extra charges. I know it was a head ache for a lot of people trying to get back home.

Now it's back to catching up on 10 days of laundry and back to the reality of life. We will miss the room service, chocolates on our pillows and so much more! It may take us awhile to get back into the groove! No worries--my etsy orders are going out this week! Me and my sewing machine are back in the groove!