Card Set Challenge # 2 (07-30-09)


Hey Friends! It's Thursday and it's the Card Set Challenge time again! We're on our second Card Set Challenge!! The challenge is to create 3 or more Holiday or celebration cards using the sketch below. Create a set of cards with the same design focusing on holiday cards such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc. or a set of celebration cards such as Birthday, Get Well, Congratulations, etc.

If you want to play along, post a comment with the link to your blog, SCS or PCP gallery or online album! This is a great way to create gift set cards to give as gifts for Christmas!! Can't wait to see your cards!

Here is the sketch challenge for this week:

Here is a sample of a Thanksgiving set that I created. My goal is to make one more set of Thanksgiving cards and I'll be done with my Thanksgiving cards! My card don't quite follow the sketch because I made my diamond too big. LOL!

Maria - Stampin Inspirations