Sketch Challenge # 12



Hi Friends!! Well we're on week #12!! Awesome! Again, this week's challenge is a sketch challenge!! I just want to thank all the participants who've been participating weekly. Your cards are beautiful. Thank you also to the design team who have been creating such beautiful samples.

I would like to introduce a new blog member to the design team. . .Mackenzie of "Midnight Scramper". Mackenzie and I met online when we were both on a design team for Jen's store - another blog member - Little C's Stamp n' Things. Mackenzie and I once talked about starting a "sketch challenge" site but I decided that one challenge site is enough so the first person I thought of to replace Monica (who I'm sad to say had to step down) was Mackenzie. Welcome Mackenzie!! Can't wait to see your awesome Christmas cards!!

Anyway, you know the routine. . .comment on this post with the link to your blog or visit the Paper Craft Group site (banner above) and upload your card to your gallery with the tag "CSAYL". You may also link from SCS if you prefer. Be sure to comment the challenge discussion on PCP with the link to your photo so we know that you had uploaded your photo on PCP. Happy Stampin' Everyone!!


Check out the beautiful cards created by the design team