Squeaking in One for September

I really did not think I would be able to stitch an ornie this month--last weekend was so chaotic that I was completely unable to stitch on Saturday and Sunday. Today, after dealing with fussy sick kids for a few hours this morning while DH snoozed and all day yesterday while he worked, I said, "Here!" and handed off the baby to a surprised DH. In less than two hours, I stitched this cutie and sanity--or at least my version of it-- had returned.

It's stitched on 32 count Antique green Permin linen with none of the recommended colors. Instead I used: DMC 4210,Toffee by Six Strand Sweets, 607 Govenor's Blue, 601 Golden Memories and 602 Holly Berry all by Olde Willow Stitchery from the Christmas in Williamsburg Collection. You can barely see it, but I also used a gold PTB on the stocking tip. That may become a bead later, I haven't quite decided.

Bead or not, I think the design is adorable.