Christmas Ornaments on the Internet.

Jamie asked for links to Christmas Freebies on the internet and I thought I would post them here so that more of us could enjoy them. I encourage other SAL bloggers to create new posts linking any freebies they find as well.

Passione Ricamo has two very pretty Christmas Hearts, but you should download them quickly because I don't know how long they will be on the site.

I posted below that several of the Drawn Thread Keepers will make beautiful ornaments.

I thought of Nicki when I saw the Christmas Tree at Mingiustitch.

If you like fantasy designs Dragon Dreams has re-posted her Christmas Freebie from 2005 in her Newsletter (again, you might want to save it quickly). Her very cute Christmyth designs can be found on their own page!

I really like the Animal Babies series by Ellen Maurer-Stroh and there are some nice freebies on her message board.

I have stitched most of Teresa Wentzler's Freebies and finished them as ornaments.

By looking at the designers' websites from the Christmas Issue of The Gift of Stitching, I found more freebies:

Brooke Nolan has a cute Mr. and Ms Claus. Something in Common has a cute owl ornament. You can find Winter Wood at Papillon Creations.

Of course, these most of these designers have Christmas Designs for sale and I strongly encourage you to take a peek at them. I think I have again enabled myself while compiling this list.

Another suggestion I have is that any of the motifs from Long Dog, Ink Circles or other Sampler designs would make wonderful ornaments. I plan to stitch some of the small motifs from Paradigm Lost during one of the SALs.

Anyone else have a favorite freebie site?