BBUK 2010 winner to marry her 'showmance'?

Just last week, UK Big Brother crowned Josie Gibson, 25, the winner of the final series of the British reality TV program, which has been a huge hit there since it debuted a decade ago. While inside the house, she got close to fellow finalist, 24-year-old Aussie John James Parton, and now the Daily Mail says insiders claim they're engaged.

Though the couple have not confirmed reports they're engaged, they have both alluded to the possibility. In an interview with Britain's Daily Star this weekend, Gibson said, "I want John James to be my husband. It's always been in the back of my mind. I've never loved someone like this. My mum has given us her blessing as well. I spoke to her about our plans and she says she loves him."

From the same article, Parton said, "I want to get married too. I was thinking about it while we were in the house. Josie is definitely marriage material and I really love her."

No matter whether or not it's true - Big Brother showmances generally don't last. In the UK version, only Grace Adams-Short and Mikey Dalton's relationship lasted - they wed last year after meeting on the 2006 series. In the US version, no showmances have reached the altar, but 2009's supercouple, Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd, are still going strong.

Source: DAILY MAIL

PHOTO CREDIT: Channel 4 UK